Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad!

  Today was my dad's (Jeff McElroy) 59th birthday! This reminds me that we've been an "official" family for almost 15 years. YAY ADOPTION! On a side note, August 3rd was my other father's (Enrique Noguera Tinoco) birthday

  As a celebration, we had a potluck lunch with good friends of ours. Most of the attendees were those who assisted my dad in his successful campaign for judge. Over the campaign, almost all of the people had become close family friends. Anyways, I was responsible for organizing the food, drinks, and plate ware/silverware.

   After constant stressing, I was able organize food that ranged from artichoke dip, to meatloaf, to lasagna, to the home made double decker chocolate cake that I made for my dad. When we finished eating, we sang happy birthday to my dad and ate cake. There were no gifts because giving gifts to a judge is just plain awkward. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I love you!

Now, have some pictures:

The Birthday Boy and His Cake.

The Spread
A photo of the guests, my dad is the one in a blue polo.

No comments:

Post a Comment